Available for SystmOne now & for EMIS Web soon!
Ardens Manager has been updated following the recent QOF changes to assist practices and CCGs with the non-protected and income protected indicators, as well as register maintenance.
- Unprotected Indicators – 14 indicators (102 points) are not income protected and have had their points and thresholds adjusted. Ardens Manager now reflects these changes in order for practices to prioritise this work. These indicators include 8 prescribing indicators, 4 flu vaccinations indicators and 2 cervical smear indicators.
- Protected Indicators – 31 indicators (310 points) are income protected based upon historical practice performance. To be eligible for income protection, practices must agree a plan with their CCGs for risk stratifying their QOF population including BAME groups, poorly controlled LTCs and missed reviews.
- Register Maintenance – Practices must continue to maintain accurate disease registers and all payments are still subject to prevalence adjustment (and list size). The case finder (data validation) on Ardens Manager will not only help ensure that practices complete this important work but will also help them maximise their QOF income.
The QOF Dashboard includes the following components:
- QOF Monitoring Reports – Track and progress your achievement over the course of the year to ensure your practice reaches the maximum threshold for points and income. Practices can also assign different indicators to specific staff members to ensure that this work is completed. This is provided for FREE for all GP practices who currently use Ardens Starter, Plus or Pro.
- QOF Case Finders Reports – Identify patients who may not have had a diagnosis coded correctly. For example, a patient who is on insulin but has not been coded as diabetic. By coding these patients correctly, it will ensure that they not only received appropriate care but will also increase your disease prevalence and subsequently increase the amount of money you receive per QOF point. These reports have previously been known as our ‘QOF Health Check’ and ‘Data Vaildation’ reports. A charge applies for this component of the dashboard.
- Covid-19 At Risk Reports – Enable practices and CCGs to risk stratify their QOF population to identify the at risk cohorts to ensure that they are prioritised for proactive review. A charge applies for this component of the dashboard.
What can GP practices and CCGs see?
As a GP practice
Unprotected indicators, protected indicators & case finders will be visible on the Ardens Manager QOF Dashboard.
These will show activity in patients, points and monetary context on both the data tab and the report tab.
As a CCG
Only the Covid-19 data page will be visible on the Ardens Manager QOF Dashboard for stratifying at risk patients for a proactive review.
No other indicators or pages will be visible to CCGs and data will only be shown in patient context and will not be shown in points or monetary context.
1 Month Free Trial
Service Dashboards are currently free of charge whilst uploads are manual.
A charge for these will apply at a later date once automatic uploads are available.
You can also try our National Contracts on Ardens Manager for 1 month for free.