December 2021 Update: Following the letter released by NHS England on the 7th December regarding increasing primary care capacity, we have made the following changes to the NCD dashboards on Ardens Manager:
- Removed point allocation from all protected indicators. This will mean that these indicators will not be displayed under the Report Tab. To view performance for these indicators, please navigate to the Data Tab on the dashboard
- Reallocated points from indicators with no historical performance to the prescribing indicator points
- Please also remember both the COVID Vaccination (including booster) and Seasonal Flu dashboards are available within our Services dashboards to monitor uptake at GP Practice, PCN and CCG level
The QOF Dashboard includes the following components:
- QOF Monitoring Reports – Track and progress your achievement over the course of the year to ensure your practice reaches the maximum threshold for points and income. Practices can also assign different indicators to specific staff members to ensure that this work is completed. This is provided for FREE for all GP practices who currently use Ardens Starter, Plus or Pro.
- QOF Case Finders Reports – Identify patients who may not have had a diagnosis coded correctly. For example, a patient who is on insulin but has not been coded as diabetic. By coding these patients correctly, it will ensure that they not only received appropriate care but will also increase your disease prevalence and subsequently increase the amount of money you receive per QOF point. These reports have previously been known as our ‘QOF Health Check’ and ‘Data Validation’ reports. A charge applies for this component of the dashboard.
Please note that we will be updating the dashboard to include the new indicators once the business rules have been released.
What can GP practices, PCNs and Federations and CCGs see?
As a GP practice
Individual indicators & case finders will be visible on the Ardens Manager QOF Dashboard.
These will show activity in patients, points and monetary context on both the data tab and the report tab.
As a PCN, Federation or CCG
Once you have a datasharing agreement in place with your practices on Ardens Manager, you can also aggregate and benchmark QOF indicator and case finder missed income at PCN, Federation or CCG level.
Please note that you must be signed up to the National Contracts Subscription to share QOF data.
To access the free QOF Monitor Dashboard or trial the National Contracts Subscription, please sign up and a member of the team will be in touch with your access details.